October 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy birthday to you....Happy birthday to you....Happy birthday dear Reddy!!! Happy birthday to you!!

I can't believe it's been a year since we brought home our big red bundle of joy, Reddy. He went in for a tune-up the other day, and we found out that he has to have his breaks worked on. It should be a relatively minor procedure- a little more involved than when we had his tires rotated a couple months ago, but not too complicated. We are hoping he doesn't have to have his rotors machined and turned, but if that's necessary, we'll do it. We just want him to be healthy.

Just because I don't want to forget, here are Reddy's stats:

Reddy was only a few months old when we adopted him, and only had 54 miles on him. In 12 months, we have added 31,253 miles (95 percentile). He has had his oil changed 10 times (75th percentile), made 3 trips to Arizona (50th percentile) and been camped in once.

John drives Reddy to downtown Dallas every morning and back every evening. Reddy never lets us down, and we love him so much!

We love you Reddy!! Happy Birthday!!

4 comments:

The Vakautakakala's said...

you are so funny jolyn!! at first i was confused, thinking "is this jon's nickname or something" then i realized just who reddy was!! (has it really been a year?!!)

molly said...

bwaaahahahahah

Leah said...

You are so cute! I remember when you brought him to his first playgroup... I see them all over up here and it makes me miss you even more!

Lyn said...

Hehehe!!! I just found this!! Funny!!!!