So I located the cord and downloaded the pictures that were taking up all the space. They really make me miss summer! Come back summer, come back!
Nothing beats small town 4th of July celebrations! Layton, Cameron, and Collin
I love Cam's face in this one!
Cam and Caitlyn hiding out in Grandpa's motorhome. Probably, hiding from Reed the sunflower seed spitter.
Uncle Layton and his 4 little summertime shadows.
Caleigh's birthday feast at Nanny's house.
Brandon, Cameron, Caitlyn, Collin, and Layton at Cameron's Survivorman birthday party.
Cameron's cake- he had to find it using his best survival skills.
Caitlyn acting like she can tolerate Caleigh. Just a couple of days after she tried to drown her in the Safford pool.
Brandon and Cameron getting ready for the 4th of July parade.
Cameron, Caleigh, and Nanny with Caleigh's birthday horsie.
Somewhere in West Texas. I think it's about where 10 turns into 20.
I just liked this one...


No comments:
Post a Comment