Another summer has come to an end. Another school year has started. The kids all love their teachers. Their teachers are all young and have all taught for 5 years or less. At first I was a little nervous about that, but as the week has gone on, I am actually excited for them to have teachers who are new to their craft. Their teachers are still getting in the groove of teaching, not stuck in a rut like many tend to get after several years in a profession.
I am constantly amazed at how much good a teacher can bring out in her students, and I am excited to see the growth and development that will take place this year in my children.
Back to school pictures will go here. You know, once I transfer them off the camera.
August 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment