September 11, 2012

Unky Sussin is Married

This weekend, my brother, the kids' beloved Unky Sussin got married.  I was a total dork and didn't even bring my camera, but I'm hoping to steal some pictures to put on the blog eventually.

The wedding ceremony took place in the Mesa, AZ LDS temple.  During their sealing, I was honored to sit in the "mother" spot beside my brother, and to watch the whole ceremony up close and personal.

Laura, his wife (Justin has a WIFE???  Awesome!), looked beautiful on her day, and Justin was so handsome.

After the temple ceremony, they had a ring ceremony.  It was such a treat to have so many family members on hand to celebrate his big day.  After they exchanged rings, we had a Hawaiian-themed luncheon that my dad and step-mom had catered.  It was REALLY good.  That evening we had the first reception in Mesa with mostly her family and friends, and will have the second reception this weekend for the Gila Valley folks.

They should be returning from their honeymoon in a couple of days...then I will be eagerly anticipating an announcement regarding a new niece or nephew!  (I kid, I kid...kindof.... ;) )
 

No comments: