Here are my goals from last year. I will comment on them, then run down the year (month by month), then add my new goals. You know the routine by now, right?
My 2012 Goals are:
Personal:
1. Lose 40 Pounds- I gained 20. Does that count?
2. Read 5 classics- I didn't read much at all this year.
3. Better Photography skills- Too busy working on my numchuck skills, I guess, this one didn't get touched either.
Family
1. Read to the girls 1 book 4 times per week.- Nope, didn't happen
2. Make everyone's birthdays special.- FINALLY! One I actually did!!
3. Take the kids to Disneyland and to the beach. We did this one...and it was really fun!!!
4. Blog every other week. um...didn't happen
Professional
1. Earn my N4 (Promotion) almost done, just have to write a report on one of the processes I did.
2. Thoroughly learn 2 more areas of the lab. Not quite. Still learning the ins and outs of the mass specs,
3. Get a Chemist position (if one opens up!) Interviewed, but the position went to someone else.
2012 Year in Review-
January was Collin's birthday. He had friends over, and they ate pizza and rode bikes. It was a lot of fun. We went to a gem and mineral show in Globe and surprised my grandparents. It was cool to have a little glimpse into my grandpa's Rock Star world.
February was Caitlyn's birthday month. She had a little party with friends from school. They played My Little Pony and had fun together. I guess I didn't get pictures of her party? John and I went to George Strait/ Martina McBride in PHX. We had so much fun!
March was our Disneyland trip. That was SO MUCH FUN!!! We went to the beach one day, too. It was cold, but really fun. We celebrated our anniversary in March, too. 11 years :) John's birthday, too!
April. We went to the Easter Pageant in Mesa. It was fun I love the mesa pageant, and hope to make this an annual tradition. Collin and Caitlyn had their gymnastics show.
May- School let out, and all the summer activities began. Collin won an award in gymnastics for being one of the best gymnasts in his class. Not bad for only being 3 months into his gymnastics career!
June- baseball, t-ball, and swimming... lots of it!
July- 4th of July- I took off work, and we went to the fireworks. Caleigh's birthday on the 3rd. Cam's on the 11th. Mom was diagnosed with cancer. Boys baptized; we were sealed! Crazy, awesome, lots of conflicting emotions type of month!
August- Mom's surgery/ies, I was transferred to another crew/ department. Stupid school started again!
September- Justin got married! John and I went to Jason Aldean/ Luke Bryan. Really fun concert.
October- Halloween; Texas trip. LOTS of Soccer
November- Thanksgiving. Collin was asked to play on the post season travelling team, but couldn't because he is playing basketball. Soccer ended, and basketball started.
December- My birthday and Christmas.
What a year. I'll try and fill in the gaps later....and add pictures.


No comments:
Post a Comment