I'm with you Lyn! I would have sworn the first one was Jolyn--and as I went through I saw that she was wearing the same dress in all the pictures! Unbelievable resemblance!!
The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. -Erma Bombeck
6 comments:
Jolyn, These are so precious! The top one is you! Where did you find it? I thought I had all your baby pictures memorized! Call me today.
Oh my gosh! When I saw the first one I would have sworn it was you too! She looks just like you did at this precious age! What a beautiful baby!!!
Is it you Jodi??? Cuz I swear it is, but I just don't remember the dress or the pose.
Ok, now that I talked to you I am convinced that it is Caleigh, but it looks JUST like you as a baby!!! I mean exactly like you!!!
I'm with you Lyn! I would have sworn the first one was Jolyn--and as I went through I saw that she was wearing the same dress in all the pictures! Unbelievable resemblance!!
I Know Sue!! I even went so far as to compare the dresses and I thought one looked like the flower was different, so I KNEW it was her....lol
Post a Comment