June 28, 2010

What the, wha?! This poor blog has been neglected. Let's see... what has happened since May 4th? The kids finished their school year. That has to be the most exciting thing :) We visited my family- that was awesome as well. I have lost another 8 pounds to make my total loss 26.

When we were in Arizona, we visited family, camped, ate TONS of green chili and Mi Casa tortillas, played wii (guess who's the bowling champion... um.. ME! Not to rub it in or anything...but I kicked everyone's booty!), saved the princess, rode a horse, ate at La Casita, enjoyed the cool mornings, hiked and fished. It was great. Our only complaint was that we were only able to spend one week. If we could have had another 2 or 3, it might have been perfect.

2 comments:

Lyn said...

I check every day for your blogs....glad to see you are back on. I miss you, John, and the babies....Keep the blogs coming!!!!!

Ashley said...

I was thinking you've been even more of a slacker than me with the blog posts lately! ;)

Glad you had a good trip out. So, since I didn't get to see you, you have to fill my request...I want to see new pics of the kids. I'm sure they've grown so much since I saw them last summer