...yup. I'm up to 18 pounds lost. It feels great! I'm hoping to cross the 20 pound threshold some time this week. My confidence has basically shot through the roof- I feel AMAZING! I still have lots more weight to lose, but it feels SO good to have lost so much already! I have set a rather ambitious goal to be out of the "obese" weight range by the 4th of July. This holiday was chosen because it symbolic of my Independence From Obesity, and it is also my favorite holiday (besides Christmas). I hope to transition from the "overweight" category to the "normal weight" category by 10/10/2010, and further hope to reach my goal weight by my 30th birthday (12/02/2010). I'm looking forward to entering my 30s fit and fabulous! My 20s have been wonderful! I accomplished so many of my life's goals- I married a great man, had my children, earned my undergraduate degree, and have learned to love the simple pleasures in life. In my 30's I am looking forward to focusing on my health, continuing my journey through motherhood, and making a career for myself.
The kids are REALLY looking forward to this summer. We can't wait to spend our days eating snow cones and swimming. I can't believe this will be our 6th summer living in Texas! Time sure flies!
John is doing well in training. I am really proud of him- he seems to be catching on well. One of his trainers sent a card with some photos of their training group and I teased him a little bit that it looked like they were at a nerd convention. He didn't think it was funny ;) I'll have to scan the picture and let you all be the judge... STAY TUNED!
May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You are awesome Jolyn!! Good for you! I hope you have a fun summer too! You deserve it for all your hard work!!
Loved this!!!! I'm so proud of you! Oh and be nice to John John....lol
I am so proud of you Jolyn. Your determination is encouraging. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see you and your family when you get to AZ!"
Love you,
Aunt Billie
Post a Comment