July 12, 2010

The Baby Princess Turns Two

This month was also a special month for our baby princess, Caleigh. She turned TWO! Really?! My baby girl is already two?? We are officially out of the "baby" phase, perhaps forever, so that is very bittersweet. Caleigh is a joy. She has blessed our lives beyond comprehension. She lights up our lives and brings so much JOY to our home. She loves animals, especially puppies and kittens. She loves Kipper and Lady and the Tramp. She also loves peanut butter.

Caleigh still sucks her two fingers on her left hand. She reminds me of Arnold on Kipper. I need to find a video and post it, so you can see what I mean ;-) She is still teeny tiny, and isn't quite sure if she likes the nursery at church. Oh well, sweetie, your mommy still isn't sure if she likes church either, so don't feel like you have to rush into it... the only difference is I can't flop on the floor and scream when we get there. Well, I could, but that would be, you know, kind of weird.

Where was I again? Oh yeah, Caleigh. Here are two fun things about the baby princess:

1. She loves little toys. She can entertain herself for a long time with her babies. She has a Piglet, a puppy, and a bear that she loves. She usually carries one of them around with her at the house. Sometimes she leaves them outside in the mud.

2. She is very proper. She refuses to self-feed using her hands (unless eating a sandwich), and will not eat a bite off her plate unless she has a spoon or fork to eat it with. She also refuses to allow another person to feed her. She is very independent.

Happy Birthday, Caleigh. We love you!!!

No comments: