July 30, 2010

Where did summer go? No, seriously. First, I was in Wal-Mart and noticed that all the back to school clothes and supplies were set out and now I just looked at the calender and realized that back to school registration is next frickin' week. Really? How is that possible?! Weren't we just barely counting down the weeks until school was out for the summer? And now we're almost ready to go back.

Somebody really needs to look into homeschooling. I am going to MISS my kids! They are at such fun ages. We can do so many things, and I really enjoy spending time with them all day, every day. Sure, after a couple days without a breather (John's been staying in the metroplex so he can work late/ go in early), I readily and excitedly run off to the gym and the grocery store for hours on end, but who wouldn't?

Homeschooling is looking better and better the closer we get to back to school time...

1 comment:

Lyn said...

I think homeschooling is a great idea!!!