May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Today John and the kids spoiled me rotten. John cooked breakfast and served me breakfast in bed, then took the three oldest kids to church while I slept. It was great! My allergies have been bothering me lately (seriously, who develops seasonal allergies at 30??), so I took some medicine and it totally knocked me out. The kids made me sweet cards at school and did a flower craft at church. They really made me feel special and loved.

After church John's sister, brother, and Dad came over and we BBQ'ed to celebrate mother's day and my father-in-law's birthday.

I got to talk to my mom and my step-mom, so that was a highlight of the day as well :)

I hope everyone else had a great day!

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Awe!!!

Gairyn Anderson said...

I too have learned that you can develop allergies later in life!! Mine started when I was 28. It's the bodies way of saying stop eating so many processed foods, sugars, or grains this time of year. I think it's natures way of getting me swimsuit ready, hahahaha!! Honey in the morning and avoiding sugar and grains as much as I can has helped out a LOT! And forget about greasy or processed food. Bolthouse C Boost is also one of my favorites!!

Good luck, Cuz!!

Happy Mother's Day!