Wow! What a crazy couple of weeks! Last week, we made a quick trip out to AZ to find a house/apartment for our upcoming move and for me to INTERVIEW for my DREAM JOB! The interview went well. The company is wonderful- great benefits, wonderful co-workers, awesome responsibilities, and major advancement potential. I'm hoping to hear something soon. If not, I'll carry on with my original "move to AZ" plan and substitute teach/ go to nursing school. Either way, it's a win-win situation.
The house/apartment hunt was a bust, however. We found one 3 bedroom apartment in a complex we like, but the landlord seems like a jerk, so I'm assuming that one's a no go. I keep thinking we could just squeeze into a 2 bedroom apartment for 6 months or so, then get into a house, but the idea of moving twice in less than a year makes me crazy... I guess we'll just see how it all goes.
May 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hopefully some good housing comes through! I'm glad the interview went well! Keep us posted! Good luck in the next couple of weeks!
Post a Comment