Wow! I feel totally, utterly, and absolutely drained today. I can't wait for my trip to Arizona. Only two more weeks! I think being around my family will be just what the doctor ordered. I always feel so recharged after a visit home.
It seemed like the kids were extra needy today. Caleigh is teething, so she comfort nursed nearly the entire day. Caitlyn felt slighted by my neglect, so her wall and furniture coloring impulses kicked into overdrive. I have so much painting to do when we move. Thanks Cait! Really. Thanks. The boys fought, fought, fought then fought whined and screamed all afternoon and evening. Loved it. By the time 6:00 rolled around (aka the third hour of WWIII), I had grown so embarrassingly crabby with them that I just wanted close myself in my bedroom and cry. I hate when I get crabby and spiteful toward them. Everyone was finally asleep and I thought I was going to be able to spend some time recollecting myself before I went to bed, but Caleigh woke up. Again. Poor little girlie. I want her to feel better. Maybe she'll stay asleep this go 'round.
I guess I filled my gripe quota for the day. I'm sure a little sleep will make it all better. Nighty night =o)
November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment