September 12, 2008

Cast of Characters

Here's a brief introduction to my cast of characters. I'll add pictures after I take some new ones and figure out how...

Collin- First Grade, plays soccer, baseball, basketball and swims (he will start swim team this summer). He is a natural leader both on and off the field. He's one of those people who just learns easily- his mind is like a steel trap! He's a boy version of me- smart. stubborn, and driven.

Cameron- Kindergarten, hates soccer, t-ball, and basketball (he says they are BORING! I'm not quite sure if he's my kid or not...), but LOVES swimming!!! He is a bit of a Mama's Boy, but I like it. He is mild mannered and likes following the rules. He loves school and does really well in his class.

Caitlyn- 3, loves being home with Mommy this semester. She's a great helper with Caleigh Bug! She's our drama queen and is a little bit of a tease- she is a mini version of her auntie Erin! She likes trying to keep up with her brothers, so she tends to be a bit accident prone. So far, her adventures have introduced us to a pediatric orthopedic surgeon and a wonderful pediatric dentist (I guess I'm just glad to help a fellow former Biology major pay off some student loans...).

Caleigh- our newest addition! She is learning to smile and is at a fun age. Like the other kids, she is growning up way too fast...

John- is almost finished with school. He graduates in 93 days (but who's counting, right?) He has done a great job working full time and going to school. I'm excited for him to finish and get a new job!

Me- I'm attending graduate school part time and job hunting. My family is the most important thing to me, and I feel really lucky to have the little family I have.

I really am going to update this thing more than once a month =)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Well, if you DO manage to post more than once a month, your kids will end up like mine and start crying every time they see you go near the computer.:0
Good Luck!