September 26, 2008

I didn't get around to posting about my children the other day, but I am still going to try! We are all doing well- we have a 3 day weekend, so I am really excited about that. I have really missed hanging out with my boys during the day. We are going to be LIVING at the park this weekend!

They officially announced where the new Gila Valley Temple will be built. The rumors were right! They will build it at the Central Ballfields. Yeah! I guess home prices won't be going back down for a while... oh well! I'm excited for the new temple! (and I'm secretly *thrilled* it's not going in either Pima or Thatcher...lol..if you're from the valley, you totally understand, right?)

I am thinking we will move back in about another year and a half or two. We both want to finish our master's degrees before we return, so we'll just stay where we are at for a while longer, finish grad school and hopefully find something out that way when the time is right. Maybe by that time Temple mania and the exponential increase in home prices that accompanies it will have died down a bit, and we will actually afford to get into decent housing! Here's to hoping!

Have a fantabulous Friday!!

No comments: