A couple days ago, I overheard my children fighting. Before I start the interesting part of the story, I'll let the idea of my dear sweet children fighting permeate your thoughts for a minute. Yes, my dear children do occasionally fight... okay, so Cam and Cait were fighting, and she had him pretty worked up (she has that amazing talent- just like a certain aunt of hers I know and love...). I was listening from my big comfy chair where I was nursing Caleigh and helping Collin with his homework when I heard Cam yell "You're UGLY Cait! I don't like you!" Then, in a softer voice he pauses and continues, "'Uh, 'uh', Ugly...ugly starts with U!" he runs into me and says "Mom, ugly starts with 'u'!"
Can you tell he's reviewing his letter sounds at school this week?
September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is HILARIOUS!
We've had the letter review going on around here too.
I guess it's something to be thankful for when the worst insult your child can come up with is "ugly".
I wish that was the only insult they knew...we get plenty of "BUTT HEAD!" and "STUPID!", too. Grr! At least they don't say mommy's potty words (and I truly am thankful for that).
Post a Comment