January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

I haven't written yet this year. How tragic. I bet everyone* was missing my insight and wisdom.

New Years was way super duper fun. Wanna know what I did? Well, even if you don't, I'm telling you! I stayed home. And that's not even the funnest part. I stayed home and while everyone slept I played around on facebook. How fun is that? Way fun I tell you. The funnest EVER!

I have no idea when I became so darn boring. Sure, I've driven a mini-van since I was 23. I have 4 kids, and I am a total science nerd, but boring...not me! After reflecting on my New Years escapades, I am ready to join the "boring" club.

Anyone else wanna join?

*my parents and siblings (well, maybe not even them...)

3 comments:

Lyn said...

I actually did miss your insight and wisdom! hehe Glad you're back.

molly said...

i'm in! unintentionally, of course. but i'm in.

Justa Girl said...

hehe. Um, I'm far from the boring club! glad you are back as well!