Caleigh is our baby girl. She is 3 months old, and such a joy in our lives! She was my smallest baby- she weighed 7.13 (or 15...I don't quite remember), and she is taking her time gaining weight. She's so sweetnatured. She started smiling and cooing at me when I hold her. I missed all those baby gummy smiles! Caitlyn and I painted her toenails a couple days ago- it was so much fun! I was never much of a "girly-girl", but now that I have my two girls, I am learning to be one =)
If I could, I would sit and hold her all day, every day. Whenever I feel stressed out or am having a hard day with the other kids, all I have to do is sit and hold her for a few minutes and all my troubles melt away. I love my little Caleigh Bug!


1 comment:
They are all so cute! Hope to see you all soon! Let me know the next time you are coming and I will try to make plans to come down too!
Post a Comment