Cameron is wearing short socks! I know this doesn't seem like a big deal, but believe me- it is! One of his little quirks is his love of routine. When he was little, we had to drive to daycare using the same route. Now, he HAS to wear shorts, his black shoes and LONG SOCKS every day, no matter the weather. At bed time we have to watch Go, Diego, Go and he sits in my lap until he gets tired, then he lays down on the floor with his blanket and pillow and crashes out. I could go on, but I won't...
I'll just say thank goodness we are expanding our horizons!
October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yeah, we suffer from the NEED for routine around here too....most the time it's the girls, but I can't really blame them because it's definitely genetic ;)
Post a Comment