Today was so fun and relaxing. We slept in for the first time in a loooong time, and rather than rush around trying to get ready for church, we decided just to embrace the moment and stay home. I cleaned the kitchen and got the kids some breakfast while John went to Wal Mart and bought some stuff for nachos. When he returned, we watched the game and just relaxed as a family. It was so nice to spend the day snuggled in a quilt surrounded by my kiddos. I needed that!
After the game, I took the big kids to the park and let them play and get some fresh air. We came home and watched some old cartoons on Boomerang (looove that channel!), and now we are about to have our baths and get ready for bed.
Just a funny- when I was typing that last paragraph, Collin was reading over my shoulder. He came to the part about getting baths, and scampered in to the front room and said "Cammy, Cait! We're about to get our baths!" I just love having a reader in the house! He's so sweet! I love my Collin Bug!!!
October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sounds like one of the fabulous "ordinary days" ;)
Post a Comment