I can't wait to see him walk! Here are a couple of pictures of me from my graduation. As you can see, I look like a total dork in my graduation attire. I guess it's a step up from my high school graduation, though...in that one my gown still had the crease marks from being folded in the package. Classy. At least for this one I had the darn thing pressed first. Now I just have to get another degree so I can get that stupid hat put on my head right...

Here's my mom with her "special" daughter- I think the sun was in our eyes-- at least that's what I'm telling everyone :o)
Here I am with Kim...gotta love my crooked hat and cheesy smile :o)
Me and my Dad- This one really isn't *too* dorky.
I think Grandma Hunt took this one ;o) Me, Erin and Dad
Justin, me and Mom!
Stay tuned...tomorrow I'll have pictures from JOHN's GRADUATION!!!!


3 comments:
Congratulations! How exciting to be finished with something:)
We'll miss you at the party today:(
Although...we may not be there long...a certain man in our house decided to get sick yesterday!
Congrats! That is so exciting. Yeah for no more studying.
I love these! It seems like yesterday! Kindof.....haha
Post a Comment