I LOVE the holiday season. To me, the Christmas season starts with Halloween and ends when the spring semester starts. I love everything about Christmas- the lights, the music, the tree, the little baby in the manger- EVERYTHING!
Now that I am a parent, my favorite part of Christmas is waking up on Christmas morning and watching my kids open their presents. I'll be honest, most of our Christmases thus far have been a
This Christmas, we wrapped EVERYTHING my parents sent along with EVERYTHING we bought for the kids- from new underwear and socks to toys. Our tree was absolutely PACKED underneath. It was great! We spent Christmas eve at our friends' house. John smoked a brisket and we had a yummy Christmas eve feast. The kids slept in until 8 and we opened our presents. Santa, mommy and daddy, and all the grandparents were great to the kids this year. They got everything they wanted- lots of Bakugon, dolls, rc cars, the new horton movie, money, games, and lots of other fun things! Thanks everyone!
I didn't take pictures of them opening everything, but judging by the random shouts of "This is the best Christmas EVER!" and "Oh, COOL!!!" I'm thinking they may have been rather pleased with their gifts.


No comments:
Post a Comment