We were all pumped for our night out. All of us are supporting our dear sweet husbands as they finish their schooling. After a long semester (the last for now for Jamie and me!), we were ready for some girlie bonding time. Upon being seated at the Olive Garden, we soon observed a man sporting the most beautiful mullet this side of the Mississippi. Well, this or any side for that matter. It was like this guy's, but better:

Imagine this on a heavier set man, but with the top a little longer and sitting straight down on his forehead. Wow doesn't even begin to cover it...
Please note, we were in a suburb of Dallas when this observation occurred- not exactly country, folks. Reason number 739 why I love Texas- Texas Hair!! I stealthily stole glimpses of Mullet Head throughout our meal...I don't think he caught on, right girls?
Dinner was delicious. We moved on to do some last minute Christmas shopping, and watched Twilight. It was a fun night out. In all the fun, we neglected to take a picture of ourselves on our night out. I think that means we broke several blogging commandments, but we will repent and try again.
On our way home, we were pulled over, but the kind officer quickly determined that 4 motherly-looking women and a baby in a mini-van were probably not much of a threat to society, so he let us off without even a warning. Thank goodness...
That's it for now ;o)


2 comments:
Haha! If that were me, I would have got the ticket! I'm glad you had so much fun! You deserve it!!!!!
Ah, the good old Mullet... Business in the front, party in the back. So much fun to laugh at, yet really a staple of a time in American Culture (and indeed, modern american times, as you witnessed). It's only a matter of time before we all lok back and embrace it(right?), but in the meantime I thought I'd leave this gem:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EebObs-vC0
Post a Comment