December 18, 2008

Well folks, the "awesome pictures" didn't quite happen Tuesday...oops! Sorry if you stayed tune and I disappointed you! :o)

We ended up making some yummy caramel, chocolate dipped pretzels, and the kids popped a LOT of popcorn. My little kitchen was was a wonderland of fluffy white popcorn. It was thrilling. ;) Especially when I went in the other room to feed Caleigh and came back to find ALL the popcorn popped, along with powdered sugar and chocolate milk mix EVERYWHERE. It was an icky sticky mess. At least it motivated me to mop my floor...


We ended up without any of the cookies because I didn't have sticks of butter. When I realized we had no butter, I called John and told him about it. Here's how it all went down, and I quote:

Me: Honey, we are out of butter
Him: Didn't you just buy a huge tub of it?
Me: Yeah, but I need the sticks to bake with.
Him: Ok...what kind do you need?
Me: I need the cheap Imperial sticks
Him: How many?
Me: 4
Him: 4 of those big tubs? Isn't that a lot?
Me: No, not the tubs- the sticks. I need 4 packs of them
Him: 4 packs...Ok..I'll do it. See you in an hour
So what did he show up with, you ask. I know you are dying of anticipation. I know it, know it, know it!


Scroll down

...

...

...

more

...

...

...

..

....

a little more....

...

...

.

.

.

.

.

.

STOP!!!!!!

One (1) Four pack


That's it, just 1.

At least he tried. Don't worry honey, I still love you ;o)

In other news, Caleigh is almost 6 months old (ok, she's 5 and a half, but by the time you are on your 4th, you are allowed to estimate, right?). I have no idea where the time went. She is still teeny tiny, so I'm a little concerned about her, but perhaps she is just a small child. She still has blue eyes, so I think she might keep them. But we shall see :o) She has 0 teeth and likes to grab my hair and pull it. She has a beautiful little gummy smile, and is such a joy to be around! I love my little Caleigh girlie girl!

That's all for now. I really will write more later. Really. Promise!

No comments: