Well, another year has come and gone. Another child has blessed our lives, and another degree earned.
I am looking forward to this year. My 10 year reunion is coming up, and it will be interesting to compare mine with John's. At John's they floated the keg. It felt like a mixer- free beer, free (caffeinated!) sodas, and lots of shots all around... At mine, I have a feeling it will be kindof like going to relief society, but at the Safford Golf Course. Sounds like killer fun. Right? I wasn't really close with anyone from my class, so there aren't really any people I'm dying to see, but it will be fun to see what everyone is doing with their lives.
In an attempt to be really unique and different- you know, just like everyone else ;o), here are my New Years resolutions:
1. Be more patient- lower the volume in my home...I yell way too much and the kids just ignore it anyway.
2. Start exercising again- even just a few minutes a day. Every bit helps.
3. Finish my masters degree.
4. Keep the house cleaner/ more organized...15 minutes at a time...
5. Go back to work/ start saving for retirement.
6. Pay off 3 credit cards (any 3)
7. Enjoy day to day life more. "Find joy in the journey"
8. Read more "fun" books.
9. Take time for me and my interests.
That's it. They're pretty general, as I reach the ones that can be reached, I'll replace them with new ones.
December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment