December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! Santa has been here. I hope the kids enjoy their gifts.

Just for fun, check out this link. My best Texas girls will like it ;o)

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Happy Holidays!

Good Night!

3 comments:

Leah said...

That was the funniest clip! I love it! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

Lyn said...

Merry Christmas Jolyn! I've tried to call a few times, you must be out having fun! Good for you. I hope the kids liked their gifts!! Call me tomorrow! I love you!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Great stuff! When I clicked on that link, I ended up watching several more Juice Box videos. If you like that sort of humor, May I suggest you google the following:

Human Giant

and

Whitest Kids U Know

Both are great sources of a good laugh when I'm in need of one. Espcially the "police artist" sketch by Human Giant.